Harvey (2011 pop.: 363) is a village in York County, in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. It is often called Harvey Station. Situated at the southeastern end of Harvey Lake, the village is approximately 35 km southwest of Fredericton. The lake was originally known as Bear Lake, then for a time as Big Cranberry Lake, and finally after 1869, as Harvey Lake, when the community that eventually would become Harvey Station was established at the intersection of the "Great Road" and the newly built railway line (see below). The area south of the village includes the Parish of Manners Sutton (2011 pop.: 1,806), which was the original Harvey Settlement founded in 1837.