Some of the services on this website and in the app allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address, only to respond to your inquiry and follow up on the PeakVisor product related issues. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, or bank account information.
PeakVisor mobile app uses third-party MixPanel analytics and Fabric crash reporting to gather mobile app usage data and information about technical problems if any.
PeakVisor collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our website and mobile app design with your needs. The information these cookies and third-party services collect includes:
- Your device’s IP address
- The domain you access our website from
- The date and time you accessed out website / mobile app
- The operating system of your device
- The browser you’re using to access out website
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- The screen names of the mobile app (similar to page names of the website)
- The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
- A rough approximation of location information (~70 miles / 100 km)
The information collected is highly anonymized and not geared towards identification.
We may share this information internally with PeakVisor employees as needed. This information is only used to to improve the website and enhance our users’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
PeakVisor takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
PeakVisor will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems even though the information is very limited.
Choice, Access, and Redress
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given below:
- Ask for a list of personal information we have about you, if any.
- Request a change, correction, or deletion of your personal information.
- Request that we avoid collecting anything in the future (opt-out).
If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you have the option to turn cookies off in your browser. However, keep in mind that turning off cookies may impact how this website functions. Disabling browser cookies will also impact how other websites you visit store browser cookies as well.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.
PeakVisor was developed and is managed by Routes Software SRL with headquarters in:
Via Cavour, 2
Lomazzo (CO), 22074
A relevant person responsible for the privacy could be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org